Puggle Pictures

Want your puggle featured as a photo or video post? Send in your best Puggle shots to puggleblog@gmail.com, and be sure to include your Puggle's name, and a line or two about your Puggle's personality!

Monday, December 18, 2006

More Pug or More Beagle?

Puggles have the face of a pug and the strengths of the beagle breed, like intelligence and the spectacular ability to track by scent!

Puggles are amazing guard dogs, which is another throwback to their beagle forebears. There have been numerous occasions where a black bear has been outside my house in the country, and without fail, if that bear comes within 50 feet of the house, my puggle goes crazy! And so I know I better be careful if I have to go outside.

It really works without fail, she just flips out if there's anything she doesn't recognize in the vicinity of the house.

Puggles rule!